- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness, & Safety Monitoring
- Senior Tablet
- In-Home Care
- Senior Care Services
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Technology Solutions
- Respite Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- In Home Senior Care For Veterans
- Incontinence Care
- Companion Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Diet & Nutrition
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
Care Coordination in Wood Dale, IL
Learn more about our Care Coordination services available for those desiring to age in the comfort of their Wood Dale home.
Care coordination is imperative to any plan for helping a senior continue to live safely and independently in their own home. With Comfort Keepers, a knowledgeable Care Coordinator will come to your home and meet with your family and senior loved one to further define and coordinator a specialized care plan that fits their unique care needs.
To ensure your loved one receives the highest level of care coordination, our team will:
- Create a customized care plan detailing the specific care services that will assist your aging loved one in living with the highest quality of life possible
- Review the customized care plan, on a frequent basis, to ensure your loved one needs are being fully met, especially as their needs change
- Communicate with family members and physicians to ensure everyone is on the same page
If you believe your loved one could benefit from our care coordination services, contact us today by calling (630) 313-2242 or fill out the Contact Us form.