- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness, & Safety Monitoring
- Senior Tablet
- In-Home Care
- Senior Care Services
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Technology Solutions
- Respite Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- In Home Senior Care For Veterans
- Incontinence Care
- Companion Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Diet & Nutrition
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
Home Services Coordination in Wood Dale, IL
Learn more about our home services coordination for seniors in the Wood Dale area.
At Comfort Keepers, we are prepared to not only coordinate care for one's well-being but we can help coordinate care for the well-being of one of their most beloved assets, their home. With our Home Services Coordination, our team will take care of the planning, coordinating, scheduling and execution of home services that can ensure one's homes safety and give a senior and their family peace of mind.
Our Comfort Keepers caregivers are prepared to help with Home Services Coordination, such as:
- Pet Care (i.e. Dog Walking, Changing the Litter Box)
Lawn Maintenance (i.e. Gardening, Weeding)
- Home Maintenance (i.e. Appliance Repair, Safety Upgrades, Technology Set-Up)
If you believe your loved one could benefit from our Home Services Coordination, contact us today.