- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness, & Safety Monitoring
- Senior Tablet
- In-Home Care
- Senior Care Services
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Technology Solutions
- Respite Care
- Bathing & Grooming Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- In Home Senior Care For Veterans
- Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Companion Care
- Senior Body
- Senior Mind
- ALS Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Diet & Nutrition
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
Senior Home Care Assistance In Chicagoland, IL
Senior home care assistance can ease your loved one’s transition from the hospital or rehabilitation facility to their home in Wood Dale, IL
The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care. That is why Comfort Keepers® offers senior home care assistance to ease the transition home.
What is Transitioning Care?
This specialized senior home care assistance helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the services Comfort Keepers can provide includes the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
In addition to the customary homemaker/companion and personal care services Comfort Keepers provides, we are able to adapt services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as
- congestive heart failure.
- myocardial infarction (heart attack).
Let Comfort Keepers help guide you safely through the transition process. It offers clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family member recover. To learn more about our senior home care assistance, contact us today!